my invisible text
Categories
  • TIMELINE

Hello from Bath!

<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Hello from Bath!

Hi to Everyone...this is my first post on UKSB!

My name is Jayson Godridge, Im 29 years old and I have been in the sign industry for almost,12 years, i started my own company 'Freestyle Designs' In Bath, 4 years ago. Business is good, and there never seem to be enough hours in the day! I have a 4 year daughter and baby number 2 on the way (so even less hours in the day soon!!)

I hope I can help contribute to the already vast wealth of knowledge on this site and look forward to becoming a valued member!

I am running a Roland VersaCamm SP540v with versaworks, and have great working knowledge of both along with illustrator /photoshop which is what we produce all our work on.

I look forward to being able to help out with any problems or advice you may need, and thank you all in advance for any you help me with!

Great site!
:D
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Hello from Western Pennsylvania.
Lovely town you live in.
I can't say it the proper way though.
Just can't get my mouth to do that posh "a"
:oops:
Love....Jill
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 pm

welcome to the boards jayson :D

* As this is your "Intro Post", please take a moment to look over our Board Rules.
* Please also consider loading your own Profile Picture to accompany your posts. [spec on profile pictures can also be found in Board Rules ]
This is not an necessity, but it is fact, posts accompanied by a full proper user-name and photograph get much more help/advice/replies than those without.
* To edit your profile and load a picture Click Here
* You may also find the following FREE to download Toolbar very useful for your Sign Making business.UKSB TOOLBAR
<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:42 pm

thanks Jill, yes it is a nice place, you kind of take it for granted when you've lived here all your life! If you pronounce it " ahhhhh" you should be fine!!!!!!
Been to the states twice myself, north carolina first (visiting family) and then to dallas ( on business, i used to work for an American sign franchise many moons ago!)
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi Jayson,
Nice introduction and a beautiful place you come from.
I've only been there the once for a day but one the nicest places I have visited.

Welcome to the boards
<<

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi Jayson, welcome.
I love Bath, been there many times.
In my younger days i used to take part in canoe slalom races under Pulteney Bridge over the weirs, had some good weekends there. Hic!!!
<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 pm

You're brave for canoeing down that weir! I spend many weekends in your neck of the woods Neil... Im a keen mountain biker and have lost count of the time i have been to cwmcarn at the trail centre. (Although my hobby has taken a back seat lately!)
<<

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 am

Cool, Jayson. I'm not far from Cwmcarn over the other side of the mountain. I can see Twmbarlym which I guess you know, from where I live.
I've been on the mountain bike track a few times, sh*t myself in places :-?
I tend to walk nowadays especially up in the Beacons.
What bike have you got? I've got a Specialized Hardrock which I've had for a few years but I don't get out enough these days. Getting old you see :D
<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:21 am

I ride a trek remedy 8, its a beautiful part of the world 'over the bridge' i also go to afan forest alot and spent a weekend in the beacons. Also been further north to coed-y_brenin for a few days riding! The mountain bike trail centres always have nice routed/engraved wooden signs at the entrances (all i ever seem to do is look at signs wherever i go.... Always thinking about how they are made, Curse of the trade i suppose!!)
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

Welcome mate,

I've been to Cwmcarn before and it was great even though I had a semi slick on my rear because I melted the tire off as my mate put my bike on his rack on the back of his landrover and my wheel was in front of the exhaust :o

I ride a Kona Stinky, old shape :wink:

I also need to get back on my bikes and get fit again, wish I lived closer to some nice rides though :-?
<<

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 am

welcome to the boards, great to have you here!!!!

* As this is your "Intro Post", please take a moment to look over our Board Rules.
* Please also consider loading your own Profile Picture to accompany your posts. [spec on profile pictures can also be found in Board Rules ]
This is not an necessity, but it is fact, posts accompanied by a full proper user-name and photograph get much more help/advice/replies than those without.
* To edit your profile and load a picture Click Here
* You may also find the following FREE to download Toolbar very useful for your Sign Making business.UKSB TOOLBAR

<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 am

Hi jayson & welcome :wink:
<<

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 am

Nice intro Jayson. Welcome.
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 am

Hi Jayson - welcome to UKSB
<<

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Jayson Godridge wrote:I ride a trek remedy 8, its a beautiful part of the world 'over the bridge' i also go to afan forest alot and spent a weekend in the beacons. Also been further north to coed-y_brenin for a few days riding! The mountain bike trail centres always have nice routed/engraved wooden signs at the entrances (all i ever seem to do is look at signs wherever i go.... Always thinking about how they are made, Curse of the trade i suppose!!)

Nice bike Jayson, "outta my league" :o

Yes, Wales is a beautiful place with it's mountains and rain and valleys and rain and coastline and rain. You get the picture!!! :D

Return to Say Hello & Off Topic Chat

About
Contact
Board Rules
Membership
Terms & Conditions

Signapp - iPhone & iPad
Signapp - Android
Vehicle Wrap Training
Vinyl Application Training
Vehicle Wrap Accreditation
UK Sign Group