Categories
  • TIMELINE

Thanks UKSG

<<

Gray.Hodge

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu May 08, 2003 1:36 am

Thanks UKSG

I thought it would be fitting to use my 1001'th post, and thus my initiation into the prestigious realm of Jedi, to offer a heartfelt thanks not only to Rob and Mike for their wonderful help and encouragement but to all of you who make this site the most fantastic site I know - bar none, and not just in the signmaking category either!

Thanks lads and lasses, luv you all!
<<

Phill Fenton

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Thu May 08, 2003 8:58 am

Congratulations on reaching the heights of "Jedi Night" Gray.

I've really enjoyed reading your posts over the last year that I have been visiting this site. I look forward to you continuing to entertain us all with your sharp wit and honest observations, as well as reading your kind words and offering your valued advice and experience. I'm sure this is a sentiment shared by many others that visit this site. :D
<<

Alan

4 Star Contributor

Post Thu May 08, 2003 9:47 am

There’ll be no living with this chap now he’s got his light sabre. :wink:

Well done Gray, keep it up.
<<

John Childs

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Thu May 08, 2003 11:02 am

Yes, well done Gray.

Phill, I see you're not far behind. :D
<<

Gray.Hodge

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu May 08, 2003 2:52 pm

thank you gentlemen, heck, I'm all choked up. Alan I promise to use my sabre only for the good of the empire!
<<

Martin Pearson

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Thu May 08, 2003 6:47 pm

Congratulations Gray, I have always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing some of the work you are doing. I have to agree with you it is a great site and I spend more time here than I should. Although Robert, Mike and co do a really good job running the site I think another reason it is such a success is down to people like yourself who always have a word of encouragement or an answer to a question to help people out.
<<

Michael.

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu May 08, 2003 9:25 pm

...I agree Martin...

what started out as a good idea, now surely ranks amongst the best sign sites on the planet!...and it's all down to the enthusiasm, dedication and downright friendliness of everyone here!

I do my bit - but, there are a great many days when I just enjoy visiting and catching up on all the gossip, views and ideas that are the trademark of this fabulous site.

Thanks to Gray always being here to help others and join in - even though he's often asleep when we're awake!...thanks Gray!

more soon

mike
<<

Gray.Hodge

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri May 09, 2003 9:04 am

Thanks Martin for your kind words, I want you to know that I have completely forgiven you for knocking me off my #2 perch and beating me to Jedi status. I no longer bear any annimossity toward you :lol:

Mike, you do a lot more than a little bit for this board! I'm pleased to say that there is now a second generation that are really enjoying the work you produce and the instruction you give, I refer of course to my son, Daniel.
Did you get me email? We both plan to arrive (seperately) in London on July 11th, do you fancy a cuppa or a beer together sometime in the week I'll be in UK?
Let me know..

Yes, this is a good time to put our hands together for Rob (both of them)also, he runs a good board and makes sure everyone who comes here has a great experience.

I first came here because I was fed up with the nonsense and backbiting in another sign site (non-UK).
It's great to see everyone treating each other here with respect and real affection.

My faith in humanity is restored! well, in the sign industry anyway.

I also want you to know that I try hard to attract other Australian signwriters to come here, but they seem reluctant lot (except Leeroy of course). Don't know what it is, maybe it's your accents :lol:

Return to Say Hello & Off Topic Chat