Categories
  • TIMELINE

My new toy! Epson 80600 i love it..

<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:37 pm

My new toy! Epson 80600 i love it..

Hi Guys,

Just thought id share with you all i decided to go with the Epson 80600 in the end!, After weeks of seeing comments regarding latex, Epson or roland i decided to purchase the 80600 and let me tell you i 100% have made the right choice! :smiles: . It gives amazing print quality and drying time is as good as Epson are saying. I still have a few different medias to test on but so far i love it!. I received excellent quotes for a trade in deal for my mutoh for a new latex however the print quality when compared to the Epson was just not good enough.

Also i have the ability to print white now anyone who is in need of this option please feel free to email for a price for any quotes.

I know there has been a few people on the fence like i was but i promise you, you will not be disappointed in the Epson i really think they have created a game changer!. Any questions feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

Mutoh still for sale if anyone's interested.

Speak soon.

Neil D.
Attachments
new 80600.jpg
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Re: My new toy! Epson 80600 i love it..

:yikes: That's some ink!

Always nice getting a new toy :claps:
<<

3 Star Contributor

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Well done Neil!! I’ve been hoping somebody would post something like this! How long have you had the machine so far? How long are you allowing for drying/outgassing before laminating? Have you had a go at printing White yet? Is it an easy process when you need to print white and then print colour over the top?
<<

2 Star Contributor

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:08 pm

Looks awesome.

Will have to post some print jobs in close up so we can compare when you get a chance.

Treat her nicely and hope she serves you well mate.
<<

4 Star Contributor

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Been told great things about this printer by my engineer this morning
<<

3 Star Contributor

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Kevin, get yourself a demo booked on one, I thought I would never look back from latex, but these are seriously impressive! I am just awaiting to hear a little more end user feedback but I’m pretty certain this will be what we go for next!
<<

4 Star Contributor

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:00 pm

Have to see it now, Roland shipped a box of potential replacement parts for my repair today. One part was incorrect but Andy my engineer did some sort of mission impossible got it back online. I now have 4 printers fully working but one eye on the next move. Possibly the Epson with the Summa flatbed cutter as a pair
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:36 am

Any news on price of these printers?
<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:07 am

[quote="Luke Culpin"]Well done Neil!! I’ve been hoping somebody would post something like this! How long have you had the machine so far? How long are you allowing for drying/outgassing before laminating? Have you had a go at printing White yet? Is it an easy process when you need to print white and then print colour over the top?[/quote:

Thanks Luke :smiles: had it 2 Weeks now wanted to get a good level of knowledge on it before i posted anything regarding it. Im allowing roughly 6-8hours and haven't had any problems so far :thumbsup:. Yes i was having a quick test print on Friday playing around with the white ink capabilities, Its easy to be honest. as simple as that.

Really recommend it If its something your still looking at.
<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:13 am

Kevin Mahoney wrote:Have to see it now, Roland shipped a box of potential replacement parts for my repair today. One part was incorrect but Andy my engineer did some sort of mission impossible got it back online. I now have 4 printers fully working but one eye on the next move. Possibly the Epson with the Summa flatbed cutter as a pair

Glad your Engineer could work his magic Kevin!. Yes book in for a demo it 100% worth it :thumbsup:

Return to General Sign Topics

About
Contact
Board Rules
Membership
Terms & Conditions

Signapp - iPhone & iPad
Signapp - Android
Vehicle Wrap Training
Vinyl Application Training
Vehicle Wrap Accreditation
UK Sign Group