my invisible text
Categories
  • TIMELINE

Group 101 launch new trade only website. +VIDEO

<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Group 101 launch new trade only website. +VIDEO

It’s been a while coming, but the new Group101 website is finally here!

We have always aspired to create a website for our clients, that is more user friendly and allowing them to check prices and complete purchases with ease, no matter what time of the day it may be.

At Group101, we understand that the sign and print industry is not a standard 9-5 game, and realize that many of our clients tend to work hours that far extend the standard working day. For this very reason, we wanted to introduce a system where our clients could work at their own pace, not being forced to complete quotes and pricing by a certain time of the day.

Group101 has always been a very personable and very approachable company and I would like this ethos to continue. I love interacting with clients and enjoy working in all areas of the Group101 chain…you can catch me on the support desk one day, and then running a large print through a printer the next.

What differentiates us from other companies; is that I understand printing, and I understand signage, it’s all I’ve ever known…and frankly it’s all I will ever do. I’m not a sales man turned trade printer; I’ve always been in this line of work.

I hope you enjoy using the new website, we’ve invested a lot of time, effort and sleepless nights in getting it ready. This is only phase 1 of the complete site; there will be many new additions and features added in the coming months.
group101-website-screenshot.png
group101-website-screenshot.png (159.23 KiB) Viewed 4905 times

Our slogan has always been “We don’t claim to be the biggest but our aim is to be the best” I will continue to ensure that service will always be our number 1 priority, here at Group101. If you ever feel you’ve received something lesser than an A1 service, then please contact me directly and I will personally ensure all your issues are dealt with.

I would like to wrap this up buy saying a big thank you, to each and every one of our clients old and new; it wouldn’t be possible for us to exist without you, and for us you will always be number 1.

As way of an Introduction to our website...
Click the video below or by view Text and Images, the choice is yours!

Watch on youtube.com

The Group101 website consists of three main sections:

1. Printed Products

This section focuses on finished printed products items such as: flags, roller banners, and fabric stands and so on; products that you can purchase, and simply sell on to your clients. Alternatively Group101 also offer a white label shipping service, which directly delivers to your customer, with no reference back to us.

2. Trade Print Service

This is the section we at Group101 are most proud of, and feel this is what separates us from the competition. As you can see once you hover over the title, the list expands and shows a very extensive list of the print services we have to offer

This section has been designed in such a way that it will allow you to quickly and easily price your jobs, also allow you to add any additions such as lamination, contour cutting etc.

3. Materials and Processes

This section focuses on some of our printing processes, the substrates we print on and all the other processes such as finishing, design, installation, and our all-important corporate policies.

Create an account now

To start benefiting from our services, simply create an account on our Group101 website now. Once your details have been received we will activate your account as a trade user, and all areas of the site will be unlocked. Once your trade account is activated, you will receive an email from our team informing you that your new trade account is ready to use.

Live help

Live support is available 7 days a week, and is monitored by a real person. We at Group 101 aim to answer your questions swiftly, in order to assist our clients to resolve any issues promptly and efficiently.

Contact James:

GROUP101 HQ
Unit 71 Thames Industrial Park,
Princess Margaret Road,
East Tilbury,
Essex.
RM18 8RH,
UK.

Sales & Support Line:
0207 183 2901

<<

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: Group 101 launch new trade only website, includes Video

Congratulations on the new website James, I know only too well, how time consuming these types of projects are and the hidden costs involved. Wish you every success with it mate. :thumbup2:
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:50 pm

Thank you so much for a great write up on the site mate! Looks awesome...
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:36 pm

James
looking good, where you based now need to pop in see you at some point

Kev
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Hi Kev,

We are based in Tilbury mate! RM18 8RH....(Old Bata Shoe Factory) - No doubt you being an Essex boy n

Your welcome any time mate...just ping me a message and let me know prior to I can make sure I'm around
<<

3 Star Contributor

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Congrats mate. Looks great as I discussed will be signing in
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Great looking website, just had a look around and there's clearly been some serious thought gone into it!

Well done!
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Yes I too have had a nosey. Looking good, well done on getting it sorted, I start projects like this but other stuff gets in the way, and they get put on the back burner. :thumbup2:
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Of course i will James got to give you time to get the kettle on

Kev
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Thanks to everyone who has provided some really constructive criticism....

Had a really good chat with a client today who pointed out a few things which I feel are extremely valid and we will be taking these on board and developing bits further.

When you spend so much time looking at something it starts to appear right its only when someone outside of the picture comes in from a different angle that things make sense.
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:25 pm

Just wanted to add that we have now decided to start taking the best recommendations from our clients and implementing these on the site.

We had a couple of recommendation on improvements made earlier this week and we are already in the process of implementing these.

Will update shortly with a quick video showing these.

Return to Industry News