Categories
  • TIMELINE

Vinyl Master VMX v4

<<

Ewan Evans

3 Star Contributor

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:25 am

Vinyl Master VMX v4

After ordering Signlab Cut Pro 9.1 the other week I decided to send it back as I couldn't believe how clunky and basic it was for the money. Even taking advantage of the special offer that had be running it was expensive for what it done with very poor image previews and what I feel was poor control over the cutting controls. I had been searching and searching for a suitable well priced software and decide to download the trial version of the latest Vinyl Master and couldn't believe how far it had come. Managed to get a good deal to purchase the full spec VMX version. I can't believe what you get for the price and how easy it is to use. Best money I have ever spent on my business in 9yrs I reckon. Can't wait to mess around with all the features over the next couple of days. I highly recommend it to anyone considering new software.

Ewan
<<

Graham Shand

4 Star Contributor

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:32 pm

It is a fantastic program, very intuitive, powerful and value for money, love it to bits
<<

Ewan Evans

3 Star Contributor

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:34 am

Couldn't agree more Graham. By far the best value for money investment I have made.

Ewan
<<

Martin Pearson

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:13 am

I normally mention it when people are asking about software, never having used Signlab or flexi I can't compare it against them but like Graham I think it is a great program & wouldn't want to be without it now.

Think one of the main reasons it has come so far as you say Ewan is that for version 3 the software was completely re written from scratch.
<<

Alan Drury

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:31 pm

I have downloaded the demo version and intend to try it over the next week or so. I use Signlab, an early version of Easysign and Corel Draw. I'm looking forward to see how they compare.
Alan D
<<

Peter Munday

5 Star Contributor

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Just purchased this myself, and I like it. If you buy it online use the crossover option and just fill in the space with Corel x4 or any other program, and it knocks £100 quid off the price :o
<<

Ewan Evans

3 Star Contributor

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:49 pm

I got the cross grade version for an absolute bargain of a price. I paid less for a full rip and print version than I did for the most basic version of Signlab. I've been using it for a week or two now and absolutely love it. It's so easy to use and lot's of powerful tools to use making my work so much easier. Only issue I've found is that I can't pull the media width from my Graphtec ce 5000-60.

I can now see me using Vinyl Master the rest of my working days now. Glad to have found software that I instantly felt comfortable with.

Ewan

Return to General Software Topics