my invisible text
Categories
  • TIMELINE

Sign Estimate Software, advice needed please?

<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 am

Sign Estimate Software, advice needed please?

Hi All, does any one know the best sign estimate software on the market today. Please advise.

Thanks

:police: Mod-Edit
* Please use "Descriptive Topic Titles" when posting.
* This posts Title has now been edited.

Please take a moment to look over our
Board Rules.
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:34 am

I use this one for the last few years. Does everything you need plus some. No probs recommending it http://www.estimatesoftware.com/
<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:41 am

Thanks Shane, Will give it go. that's was most help full
<<

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 am

I've used Estimate for a good few years too, I'd recommend it.
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Touch systems with their Clarity software.

Cheers

dave
<<

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 am

just a quick qestion Dave, I havent tried Clarity, but thought it was moe a work flow, managment software. does it also offer pricing structure ability?
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi Robert, what you do is fill you data base with every price for every material you use and your hourly rate for each type of work so I had a price for design work for travelling, for fitting, for weeding/cutting etc. You can even have the price of screws/bolts, absolutely every item you might use to finish a job and add new ones as you go to build up your data base.

When you come to price a job you just pick from the data base as you work through making the sign and fitting it then you end up with a quote to send to the customer. If something changes with the job just go back in to the quote and alter the details that have changed really really easy. You can go back to a finished job and see what materials were used and what profit the job made

It links with Sage too so invoices can be sent direct to your accounts and it will also keep control of your stock as you will say how many metres of vinyl used for each job and it will deduct that from the initial stock input. It did far more than I ever used but I loved the simplicity and flexibility of the pricing, it kept it constant instead of some jobs being over priced and other being under priced as I had seen in other companies. It even has a printing section for working out Gerber printing/weeding, just give it the measurements of the job and away you go.

Great piece of sofware.

Cheers

Dave
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi,

I have just started to look at the free version I have forgot I had it downloaded.

Ian
<<

2 Star Contributor

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 pm

I use Clarity Free. It is basic, simple and clear. The free version is all I need with it's database of clients and exporting abilities. Definitely worth a go. As you grow or demand more you can expand it on a module by module basis.
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:34 am

Hi

We have downloaded the Clarity trial and have had a play and it seems good, everything from CRM to quotes, job sheets and invoices. We are having a live web demo next week and will then make a decision on whether to get it or not.

Will post some feedback.

Cheers
Macky
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi All

Well we've decided to go for it and will be ordering a 3-user license with the Sage integration module tomorrow.

I'll post regular updates as we go through the process of installing it, configuring it for our workflow and how it impacts our business.

Hopefully not going to be an expensive mistake but I'm quite optimistic about the improvements it will bring

Cheers
Macky
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm

David McDonald wrote:Hi All

Well we've decided to go for it and will be ordering a 3-user license with the Sage integration module tomorrow.

I'll post regular updates as we go through the process of installing it, configuring it for our workflow and how it impacts our business.

Hopefully not going to be an expensive mistake but I'm quite optimistic about the improvements it will bring

Cheers
Macky

Hi Macky

How's about that update mate :wink:

I'm looking in to sorting out our workflow/quoting side and want to start looking in to options and whats available so any feedback you have will be appreciated.

cheers

Warren
<<

1 Star Contributor

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Estimate software

Neil Davey wrote:I've used Estimate for a good few years too, I'd recommend it.

Hi,

Which version do you have enterprise or professional and how is it priced or best method of paying?

Return to General Software Topics