my invisible text
Categories
  • TIMELINE

tiger woods

<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 pm

tiger woods

hmmm are super stars not aloud to have domestics? surely this is the guys own private life ,I realize the he is probably the best golfer in the world But first and foremost hes a human being and as such he has all the problems as every else. i think the media should show some respect to him and his wife and give them a bit space Thats my gripe thanks for listening.or reading should i say :D
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: tiger woods

Brian Little wrote:hmmm are super stars not aloud to have domestics? surely this is the guys own private life ,I realize the he is probably the best golfer in the world But first and foremost hes a human being and as such he has all the problems as every else. i think the media should show some respect to him and his wife and give them a bit space Thats my gripe thanks for listening.or reading should i say :D

I agree with you mate, but I also understand the argument that Tiger portrays a squeaky clean image and makes millions from that perception with his sponsors and sports fans.

Yes it is a private thing, and his admission of guilt today puts him in the frame, so I guess he does have a lot of explaining to do to his followers.

Personally, nothing would surprise me frankly. When you can demand $3mil just to fly to Australia and play in a tournament, then you probably start feeling that you are infallible.

Plenty of men and woman play around I know, but Tiger plays on his image of being a 'the boy next door'.

I can see a huge divorce settlement coming up, unless he has a water tight prenup.

The biggest losers are his kids.
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:55 pm

yip shane your right the kids are the loosers at the end of the day stuck in the middle .But who said he was squeaky clean perhaps not tiger himself, just the way the media has portrayed him just my thought
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:17 am

his wife must have thought he was squeaky clean tho brian :lol1:

Gives a whole new meaning to 'I'm playing a round with Tiger' though
<<

4 Star Contributor

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 am

Its amazing how "important" Tiger is though. I was watching the BBC news which had literally just started. The news was about Iran or Dubai or some other big thing I cant remember. Suddenly, "we interrupt the news to go over to Florida Police for an important announcement". Tiger Woods car crash etc etc. More important than the nuclear crisis or business going bust or climate change or......
Earl
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 am

Spotted the headline on the wonderful Star or The Sun this morning in the newsagents,
'He Let Himself Down,
He Let His Family Down
He Let His Trousers Down.

Where do they get them :o
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Now that would hurt ya

And it's only a 6 iron

LOL

Paul
Attachments
T_Woods.jpg
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 pm

The story gets more coverage here than the war does.
I'd file it under the category of "who cares?"
:wink:
Love....Jill
<<

3 Star Contributor

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Because of all the media, Tiger Woods has decided to change his name............ to Cheetah!!!!! :lol1: :lol1:
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Vic wrote:Because of all the media, Tiger Woods has decided to change his name............ to Cheetah!!!!! :lol1: :lol1:

and he's hiding in the woods
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Q: What's the difference between a golf ball and an SUV

A: Tiger can drive a golf ball 300 yards
<<

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 am

Earl Smith wrote:Its amazing how "important" Tiger is though. I was watching the BBC news which had literally just started. The news was about Iran or Dubai or some other big thing I cant remember. Suddenly, "we interrupt the news to go over to Florida Police for an important announcement". Tiger Woods car crash etc etc. More important than the nuclear crisis or business going bust or climate change or......
Earl

I agree Earl.

When I was younger, the news always started with politics, the economy, and foreign affairs, with the activities of "celebrities" coming very much in last place - and only then if there was time. Nowadays they seem to be more important than world affairs.

:thread:
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 am

John Singh wrote:
Vic wrote:Because of all the media, Tiger Woods has decided to change his name............ to Cheetah!!!!! :lol1: :lol1:

and he's hiding in the woods

That's were his ball's are :lol1:

Return to Say Hello & Off Topic Chat

About
Contact
Board Rules
Membership
Terms & Conditions

Signapp - iPhone & iPad
Signapp - Android
Vehicle Wrap Training
Vinyl Application Training