• TIMELINE

Sick puppy. Just wanted to share.

<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Sick puppy. Just wanted to share.

Our little dog Harvey has suspected (stage 3) lymphoma. Too ill to do a biopsy to confirm though.

Went off his food, weak and generally ikky. Been at vet a few times over the last few weeks and that's her primary thought as temp up, lymph glands all swollen, off food, diarrhoea.

Pumped him full of anti-inflamatories, anti-biotics & some steroids. Brief respite...but still not good.

Might have 4 weeks left with him if it is, or a couple of months if we go the chemo route. We've only had him just over 2 (of his 12) years since we rehomed him - one vet visit after another - hadn't had the best start in life...

All we can do is hope it's 'just' a severe infection...but that's the fall-back line for the vet. She knows...the symptoms are spot on...and she even started steroid treatment "just in case".

I'll be heatbroken...Manda will be inconsolable. He's the 'boyo', our furry kid, our grumpy little guy.

I just lay beside him tonight listening to his daft squeak / snore thinking how much he is loved, how good he is and the joy he's given to us.

Our Harvey.
Attachments
harvey.jpg
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:53 pm

I feel for you Dave.
but dont try and help with chemo etc, it will cost a fortune, and the poor chap will only suffer more, steroids to ease the pain etc. yes, but
let nature take its course, and help out when you know its time.

had a few nights sleeping next to dogs (don't anybody dare crack a joke)

Peter
<<

John Childs

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 pm

I feel for you Dave.

Until recently, I'd not had a pet for thirty years. I'm sure that it was the memory of that final visit to the vet that put me off. :(

I've had close relatives die, and dear friends also, but the only thing that squeezed a tear from my eye was when my cat was released from her pain.
<<

Lynn Normington

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:07 pm

bless feel for you both and Harvey, I think most of us have been in that hard place

Lynn xx
<<

John Thomson

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Really sorry to hear this Dave......can't be an easy time for you.

all the best.

John
<<

Duncan Wilkie

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 pm

I feel for you and I know how hard it is for you at this time. Take heart and do what's best for Harvey. My heart goes out to you.
<<

Andy Gorman

5 Star Contributor

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 pm

I feel your pain Dave. Take Peter's advice. Sometimes the best thing you can do for a pet is to make the most painful decision. Been there, hated it but knew it was the best for our dog when the time came.
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Thanks to all for the heartfelt words.

Whatever happens will be for his benefit and quality of life.

...just away to take the stinky mutt outside...

David
<<

John Thomson

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

this has helped me before..........

john
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:05 am

How awful for you and your family, Dave.
You are in my thoughts.
There is nothing like a dear pet, their companionship is priceless.
Give Harvey an ear scratchin' for me please.
Love....Jill
<<

Phill Fenton

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 am

:shutup: :doh: :oops:
Last edited by Phill Fenton on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Andy Gorman

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 am

You know what Phill, not funny.
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:51 am

I'm here, in tears, feeling like Hell.
But it is only a pet. I've had lots of animals, from chickens to horses,
and I loved all of them. I would always do my best by them, but it is not always - maybe - be best for them.

Us Brits, we LOVE our pets, they are much more than mere animals - or pets.

XXX Drippy.
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:00 am

Sorry. Re-read to be sure I replied OK, still drippy.
I have been a Registered Nurse (put in caps) for many years.
Still think we love our pets more.

This is definitely open for discussion, I am away for 3 weeks!
<<

Glenn Sharp

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:39 am

So sorry to hear this Dave..............Our little Cocker is 13 now and showing signs of slowing down................It's heartbreaking just thinking about it and I'm dreading the day I've got to make that visit

I think it was Marcella that posted this a couple of years ago and it makes me fill up every time I read it.......

If It Should Be

If it should be that I grow weak
and pain should keep me from my sleep.
Then you must do what must be done,
for this last battle cannot be won.

You will be sad, I understand.
Don't let your grief then stay your hand.
For this day more than all the rest,
your love for me must stand the test.

We've had so many happy years,
what is to come can hold no fears.
You'd not want me to suffer so.
The time has come, please let me go.

Take me where my needs they'll tend
and please stay with me until the end.
Hold me firm and speak to me,
until my eyes no longer see.

I know in time that you will see,
the kindness that you did for me.
Although my tail its last has waved,
from pain and suffering I've been saved.

Please do not grieve it must be you
who had this painful thing to do.
We've been so close, we two, these years.
Don't let your heart hold back its tears.
<<

Marcella Ross

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 am

:( Dave this is so sad to read. I know how you must be feeling.
Right now the same thing is happening here. My best friend has just been told her Border Collie has cancer, but it's everywhere and there's nothing they can do. She is going back to the vet on Monday, they are having the weekend with her to say goodbye. :cry: :cry: :cry:

My thoughts are with you and your wife, it's heartbreaking losing a pet, they are a big part of your family.

Mxx
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:34 pm

My thanks again.

(...Phil...not ready for black 'humour' just yet).

Manda phoned me - he's weak & barely raising a wag, but has managed to eat a few mouthfulls and is lying at the top of the stairs sleeping. Might be a shorter time than we thought before I have to make that decision as I can't see him just existing in such a sad state of lifelessness (he's not suffering or in pain). Really hoped he'd be OK for another week as I'm off and could spend some time together...and get my head round everything.

I'm not sad for me I think, but I get all welled up thinking that he won't get to play in the snow this year as it brought him so much joy running around biting the snow and chasing snowballs. That's the way I'll remember him...and the 'knock knock' with a paw when he wanted through a door...and...

Manda hasn't quite figured just how rapidly this is all happening. It's a 4-5 week progression....we're in the 3rd week of noticeable effects and had a minor flutter on the phone when I said we should maybe call the vet today (we're scheduled to go there Monday for a check-up).

Like many others I've had my fair share of death. Friends, relatives and faced my own mortality but it's these dumb, furry creatures that we take into our hearts, that know only how to trust us with those soft brown eyes and a gentle lick that touches us in a very unique way.

David
<<

Ian Pople

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:54 pm

So sorry.
<<

Karl Williams

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Phill wrote:This might not be the right time to ask a question like this.....but do the government have some kind of "scrappage allowance" scheme in place for old pets?

:oops:
Sorry

Sorry

Sorry :-?

What are you on? :-?
<<

John Gregson

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Sorry to hear that David. I had a dog when I was a young un and I remember having to say goodbye - really sad.

John
<<

Mark Jahn

3 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 pm

I do enjoy your posts Phill but that is a (oh i swore !) comment.
<<

Karl Williams

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 pm

I think Phill's gone into hiding mate. :-?
<<

Brian Little

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Hang in there dave there is,and always will be, hope . I wrote a post about our mut a few months ago. shes got an enlarged heart . ive had her for 10 years, Got her from The rescue centre thought id loose her but with the right medication the dogs almost back to normal .i know how attached we get to them . All the best mate
<<

Mark Jahn

3 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:11 pm

He'd have plenty to say to me if I made a joke about his daughter. Now some might say there's no comparison but as far as I'm concerned me and my wife's dogs are our life and others here will no doubt agree.

Dave. You have my complete sympathy mate. I've been there and know how much it hurts.
<<

Brian Little

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 pm

phills a big enough bloke to defend himself ......but im sure he didnt mean to offend anyone just a case of wrong statement wrong place weve all done it in our lifes
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Brian Little wrote:phills a big enough bloke to defend himself ......but im sure he didnt mean to offend anyone just a case of wrong statement wrong place weve all done it in our lifes

Me too quite often,

Knowing Phil he probably is quite embarrassed about the comment,
but friends and family are allowed indiscretions now and again,

Peter
<<

Brian Little

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:37 pm

for sure Peter
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:23 am

In Phill's defence (as if he needs it), I'm not overly offended...wrong comment, wrong time - we've all done it.

Brian - wish I could go down the treatment route and have hope, but this is a rapidly progressing and inevitably fatal condition. Might get a few more months out of him with chemo IF it went into remission but it's no cure - just a possible stay of the inevitable...only to see him going through this all over again. Not fair on him (or us).

Get 1 minute of 'old Harvey' back when he's rested for a few hours...then he's wiped but content to sniff the breeze outside. It's these brief respites that make it harder to predestine a time & place. I think it'll be here at home rather than another stress filled (for all 3 of us) car journey to the vet.
The weekend is going to be filled with love, quiet time, photographs and a few sad moments as we come close to a decision...or have it made for us.
<<

Martin Pearson

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:26 am

David, nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, I'm sure there are a lot of people who will be thinking about you and keeping their fingers crossed for Harvey.

Just hope it doesn't put you off having another pet like it did John and in time you can think about getting another companion because I am sure Harvey would want you to give another dog the same sort of love and affection you gave to him.
<<

Lynn Normington

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:37 am

David we had similar with Rosie a few years ago and you really do know when the time has come, we also chose to do it at home as heart breaking as it was but it was best for her bless them all for the love they give us past and present :cry:

Lynn xxx
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:44 am

Martin wrote:David, nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, I'm sure there are a lot of people who will be thinking about you and keeping their fingers crossed for Harvey.

Just hope it doesn't put you off having another pet like it did John and in time you can think about getting another companion because I am sure Harvey would want you to give another dog the same sort of love and affection you gave to him.
Certainly won't put us off. We knew our time together would be short, for the very reason that we wanted to give an older dog a good home, but this is so much sooner than we thought. He's had an amazing time with us - as we've had with him. Dealt with a lot of health issues, but he's kept soldiering on without complaint and always with trust in his dad.

...off to say goodnight to him...
<<

Phill Fenton

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:58 am

As a child growing up as an "army brat" I wasn't allowed a dog. Britains quarantine laws meant that if you owned a dog abroad it was practically impossible to bring it home when you returned to GB. My mother also used to tell me when I pleaded for a dog "It'll only break your heart".

As an adult - married and settled in Scotland quarantine laws were no longer an issue and my first dog was called "Bonnie". Actually she was Alisons grandmothers dog - but we adopted her when her grandmother went into hospital long term. Two years later - Bonnie died and broke our hearts. I buried her in our garden.

Our next dog was called "Sandy". He was a puppy and joined our family a few years before we had any Kids. My Biggest fear was that he would be Jealous of Sally (and later Michael) when they were born, but we had no reason to fear - he grew up alongside them but sadly died about five years ago.

When Sandy died - I said to Alison I'll never get another dog again.

A few months ago I posted a song here called "Old Tige" by Jim Reeves.

I suspect a few people thought I had posted it as a joke ...but actually, when I was a child, I used to cry when I listened to this song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEGlYFhnRc[/youtube]

Thank you Dave for being gracious enough to excuse my indiscretion. I do know how you feel just now.
<<

Martin Pearson

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 am

Phill, I'm surprised. After your comment on this thread and what you said about my puppy I thought you had never had a dog yourself.

I've said I would never have another dog a couple of times now but it doesn't seem to last long and I honestly couldn't really see myself without one, the worst thing about some of the recent stuff I have been through was not being able to have a dog. Still that's in the past now.
<<

Karl Williams

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 am

Phill wrote::shutup: :doh: :oops:

Nice one Phill. I'm sure it's down to the whiskey mate. :wink:
Now be a good boy and go have a lie down. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 am

From starting this thread on Thursday he's faded fast, and I'll be damned if I'll let him start to suffer. Gone are the thoughts of 4 weeks...it's been 4 days and it's really all over.

I settled him & Manda in bed last night, went down stairs picked up his favourite soft toy and had a small sob, I've got a lump in my throat typing this.

Phoning the vet today to arrange a visit for tomorrow if possible. Enough for us to spend today with him.

I know we'll keep the things closest to him but will pass his unopened food to a worthwhile animal shelter rather than return it. Better that some less fortunate animal should benefit from it.

David
<<

Marcella Ross

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Dave, my thoughts are with you. You are, no question, making the right decision. I'm sure just like me you can't watch your beloved pet suffer.
My friends dog Katie has faded fast in the last few days too .......... she will be going to dog heaven on Monday. I'm going to say my farewell to her today and I'm not looking forward to it, I've grown so attached to her as I looked after her for 3 months last year when Fi was in Oz. So she's almost like one of my own. :cry: :cry: :cry:

You'll always have precious memories of his unconditional love.
<<

Andy Gorman

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:14 pm

David, I know you are in for massive heartbreak over the next few days. Just remember that this is just another part of looking after man's best friend. Ending a dog's suffering is a humane and caring act. You know all this, I'm sure. I had to do the same thing 2 years ago and even though our dog was a major pain in the ( oh i swore ) I miss him every day. The little sod.
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Sometime tomorrow afternoon will be our final farewell.

Spent much of today taking him outside for extra pees and sniffs, and photographs...trying to capture him at his best, looking alert and handsome. I forgot my phone this morning as he wandered through the frosty leaves, just precious...one for the memory like a thousand other moments he's given us.

Took him round to our elderly neighbour's tonight (as they take him out during the day...and we take their dog out in the evening) just to let them know, and say their goodbye too.

Beryl was in tears at the door as she loves our little guy too so we went in for a cup of tea as Harvey sniffed round the place like nothing was the matter with him.

Took him out for a walk at his pace - in any direction he fancied, for however long it took. We talked about how blessed we have been with him, a real answer to a prayer.

I had Manda read through this thread earlier today and she too appreciated the sentiments.

Thanks to you all for letting me ramble on and 'talk' with you about this. Means a lot that you take the time to listen & reply.

David
<<

John Singh

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 am

My thoughts are with you Dave
Not an easy time
Its those eyes that look up at you that are heart wrenching
There's a huge lump in my throat and I can hardly see to type
and the sniffles that follow
<<

5 Star Contributor

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 am

So, so sorry Dave and Manda, like so many of us, have been there far too many times before.

Peace and love to you all.

Harvey will be everywhere in your home, garden, and walks and the memories may be sad, but they will always be lovely.

Be peaceful in the knowledge that you gave him love and respite, in a world that was maybe awful before.

Lorraine
<<

Martin Pearson

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:33 am

Dave, really sorry to hear that the two of you don't have as long as you thought left to spend with Harvey. I know that taking the dog to the vets for the last time was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. Even though you know in your heart that it's the best thing to do there is still a little bit of you that doesn't want to let go and says that maybe they will feel OK tomorrow.
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 pm

We let Harvey go today.

The vet came to our house, sat with us, explained a few things...and despite his being very ill was quite amazed that Harvey's had the energy to walk quite literally miles with us over the last few days. We did make the right decision before any complications set in and before he would be in pain.
Despite being on emergency call he let us goodbye in our own time.
I cradled his head, smoothed back his fur and told him he was a good boy as he fell to sleep, and with much dignity and respect John (the vet) allowed us a moment then gently wrapped him up in one of Harvey's blankets.

Despite this sad time this afternoon, we have had laughs and happiness too. Laughs at the silly things he'd do, happiness & pride that we did what we'd say we'd do - look after an older dog until it was their time.

The last few days, for us, has been about spending time with Harvey and spoiling him.
He's ate roast chicken, steak, smearings of chocolate, nearly every treat in the house and received lots and lots of cuddles and love.

We took Harvey out for a long walk in the warm Autumn sun this lunch time.
He set the pace; I took a few pictures of him on this, his last walk with us.
He chased his mini soccer ball, fell (typical Harvey).
He ate a whole bag of treats, meandered where ever his nose took him.
He drank water from a puddle with a dead worm in it.
He thought about chasing some seagulls but wanted a treat instead.
And as usual gave us (his mum and dad) immeasurable pleasure just watching him.

Today was a beautiful, sunny, warm, pleasant; the perfect Autumn day. A great day to remember Harvey.

I keep hearing him upstairs...but he's not, will miss the 'tha-dump, tha-dump' as he hopped down the stairs and the sound of him lapping at his water in the night - it'll take a while for the empty space in my soul to heal.

We loved him and knew he loved us.

David and Manda
Attachments
Harvey 8Nov09.jpg
<<

John Singh

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Well you and Manda have certainly been through it today
Thoughts are with you guys
I know you'll miss him loads and loads
<<

Brian Little

5 Star Contributor

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:46 pm

yeh Dave mate all the best to you and Manda

Brian
<<

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:17 am

David my thought are with you. I cant think how I will be if when the time comes with my dog.
all the best Rich
<<

Lynn Normington

5 Star Contributor

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:35 am

David and Manda Harvey is at peace with your love with him and his for you bless :cry:

Lynn
<<

James Martin

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:49 am

He was a fine looking dug Dave.
<<

Martin Cole

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:08 am

Hi Dave,

I have been reading through your thread and am really sorry you had to let Harvey go, that must have been really tough, although for the best reasons.

We are to get our first dog early next year and you always dread when something like this might happen, as did with my Mum's dog years ago, it really does hurt when they eventually pass on.

All the best

Martin
<<

Shane Drew

5 Star Contributor

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 am

I'm in tears here mate. Really sorry to hear this news.

Got me thinking about my own dog that died in Cathy's arms at the vet.

I'm lost without animals, I love them all. I know you'll miss Harvey, but you did the right thing Buddy.

Please pass my families love to Manda. I'm sure all your friends in this community are thinking of you too.

Take care

Shane
<<

Lee Attewell

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:16 am

Got tears falling down my face mate.

We had to let our little mate go about a month ago...13.5 years old, little Black Cocker spaniel called Jake - My best mate. Took him to work every day from about 8 weeks old.

Never cried so hard in my life.

Still breaks my heart.

I've got his collar on the bed post above my bed.

I really feel for you guys.
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Just a small update and a huge note of thanks.

Manda & I are doing fine, in fact although we are sad and shed a tear (Manda was amazed that I had a little sob...having never seen it before) and miss him (I even fell asleep with his slightly stinky 'doggit' soft toy that he loved one night). We are content that we gave him the very best life our little guy could ever have (biased parents :oops:) in his time with us.

The house has been empty and we keep having 'Harvey moments' like being careful when opening doors (as he often lay behind them) or him not mooching round for toast crusts.

We've decided that the best way to honour his memory would be to give another less fortunate dog a loving home. A very small part of me says it's too soon, but a larger part says that all dogs deserve a good life.

Both being in this agreement, I contacted several people I know in the dog fostering & rescue field. By a total fluke, whilst looking at a greyhound rescue site, they'd taken in an older beagle/jack russell as a special case that's had a bad few years, and was going to be shot by her owners. Kim will be a bit of work I'm sure, but worth it.

Meeting the (rescue) lady tomorrow near Port Glasgow and having the obligatory home check done on Sunday. I hope we can give her a good home. Harvey was "the boyo", our little guy that i loved so very, very much - right to the last. He'll never be replaced, but I think the love should continue. I HATE not rushing home to let him out and 'getting stories' if I wanted to go for a pee first. Then the curly tail and happy grin as he watered every bush & post.

Harvey will be remembered for a very long time, he's currently my 'desktop' and one of his tennis balls (he LOVED them) is on my desk at work and will remain there. Even on the Saturday when Manda found a last brand new ball still in the tube he really perked up and his nose was working overtime at the 'rubbery goodness' he could smell. Play, no, not that time - but the pleasure he got from just the smell of a fresh tennis ball was endearing.

I could write for hours about all of the things that made him the perfect boy.

...in honour of Harvey.
<<

Lynn Normington

5 Star Contributor

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Kim will be a lucky girl, and you and Manda will benefit from her as well
lot's of love to you all pic's as soon as poss please so we can see this lovely lady

Lynn xx
<<

Brian Little

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:50 pm

yeh Dave without a dought mate you are making the right decision I know ts hard just now and thngs seem very empty but time is a healer and a new dog will have its own wee character whch you will love

Bran
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Went to see Kim today. The husband & wife run a rescue / rehoming kennels on their own land about 100miles from us (past Glasgow). About 20 dogs in total.

Kim is a wee gem, first unsure - but once the treats were forthcoming it was all paws, belly rubs and sitting nice.

Just had a text so say she's going to forego the home check / visit (can't see any point I suppose).

Picking her up on Wednesday. I'm off for a week so will be a good length of time to settle into her new home.

I think Harvey would have liked her...then ignored her like he did all dogs...except the neighbour's black lab. Hated him with a passion!!

Might be getting 3 pts and a £60 prize though in my efforts to make good progress :evil: stupid S.CAMera van at the side of the road.
<<

Marcella Ross

5 Star Contributor

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 pm

that's nice news Dave :D hope your new pupster settles in quick. Make sure you post a pic :D
<<

DavidRogers

L-Gold Member
L-Gold Member

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Marcella wrote:that's nice news Dave :D hope your new pupster settles in quick. Make sure you post a pic :D

Will add them into the 'show us your dog' thread.
<<

John Singh

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Hope everything goes well on Wednesday David

Return to Say Hello & Off Topic Chat