uksignboards.com uksignboards.com
created by sign makers for sign makers

Last 24 HoursLast 24 Hours Board RulesBoard Rules FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Search the boards :
  Advanced Search 
Search wikisignpeda :

Graphtec CE5000-60 vinyl cutter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin Bajada
UKSB Newbie

malta.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Graphtec CE5000-60 vinyl cutter Reply with quote

Hi

I need to buy a new 60cm cutter would you recommend Graphtec CE5000-60 vinyl cutter because I always used Mutoh plotters and don't know too much about Graphtec. Are they reliable cutters? Do they give trouble? thanks justin

Mod-Edit
* Please Introduce yourself to our community properly by using the "Say Hello" forum.

Please note: It is FACT, that those using their full proper name accompanied by a Profile Picture and have
introduced themselves to our community get far more replies and help with posts that they make than those without.
It also helps keep UKSB the friendliest sign forum we know of!

Please also take a moment to look over our
Board Rules.
Peter Dee
UKSB High Post Member
UKSB High Post Member

uk.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 4 year old 120" version which is fine but probably a 3rd place to the Roland I used to have and now a Summa D60R.
If you're serious about vinyl work then get the best you can as it will be the mainstay of your business.
Justin Bajada
UKSB Newbie

malta.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your advice, the think is last year I bought one of these Chinese plotters and I had some issues so I'm thinking to get a new one but this time I wanted to be sure to get the right one
Denise Goodfellow
UKSB High Post Member
UKSB High Post Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have had roland, summa and a graptec all are good makes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    %s Forum Index -> Graphtec All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: